- Type: Tours to Chianti & Siena
- Departs From: Livorno, Italy
- Meeting Point: Next to your ship in Livorno
- Duration: 9 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Voucher info: Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Languages: English
What You’ll Get
- Visit typical Tuscany villages such Greve, Montefioralle and Panzano in Chianti
- See the highlights of Siena
- Explore the historic city center of Montefioralle, Greve, Panzano
- Enjoy the fantastic view from Monteriggioni
- Do a wine tasting in a typical winery
- Enjoy a wonderful lunch at an organic farm
- Feast on Tuscan olive oil, prosciutto, salami, formaggio, and more
Head into Chianti from Livorno Shore Excursions on a private or small-group full-day tour, and visit the charming towns of Siena, San Gimignano, and Greve. Enjoy a delicious wine tasting at a winery, and have lunch at an organic farm.
Enjoy a scenic drive in a luxury MB minivan, or sedan and head to Greve in the heart of Chianti. Then head over to charming Siena. This beautiful city was built on 3 hills and is famous for its gothic architecture, art, museums and, of course, the palio horse race. See the Cathedral of Siena, a great example of Italian Romanesque-Gothic architecture, and the Piazza del Campo where the famous Palio horse race takes place.
Later on, continue to the city of San Gimignano, also known as The City of the Beautiful Towers, because of its 14 well preserved medieval towers. Walking through the ancient gates of San Gimignano is like stepping back in time. Explore the historic center which is a UNESCO World Heritage due to its ancient towers.
The next stop is Monteriggioni. This ancient comune is completely surrounded by walls and situated on the top of Monte Ala. No doubt you’ll get fantastic views from up here!
Continue your journey through the incredible landscapes of the Chianti region, and cruise past the region’s gorgeous vineyards and olive groves. Finally, visit a typical winery for a delicious wine tasting. Afterwards, enjoy a typical lunch at an organic farm. Try Tuscan olive oil, balsamic vinegar, ham, salami, and cheese.
- Deluxe Mercedes sedan (1-3 people) or Deluxe Mercedes Viano (4-7 people)
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Fresh bottle of water on board
- Wine tasting in Greve in Chianti (visit the wine cellars, wine museum)
- Wine tasting in Panzano in Chianti (visit the butcher and taste the ham/cheese)
- Admission fees to church and museums
- Wine & food tasting
- Lunch & wine tasting at organic farm/wine school in Chianti (euro 20pp)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please note that if you are traveling with a group of more than 8 persons special rates are available on request.
- Every extra hour you want to add will cost 90 Euro.
- Rates is intended per party NOT PER PERSON.
- We accept credit and debit card payments.