- Type: Tours to Amalfi Coast & Pompeii
- Departs From: Naples, Italy
- Meeting Point: Port Pick-up and Drop-off
- Duration: 8 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Voucher info: Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Languages: English
What You’ll Get
- Journey along one of the most scenic coastal roads in Europe
- Enjoy an informative tour led by an driver guide
- Admire the beauty of Amalfi Ravello and Sorrento
- See the 9th century cathedral in Amalfi, and the place where Wagner was inspired in Ravello
- See fantastic panoramic views of the Bay of Naples
Drive along the Amalfi Coast taking in spectacular views, rolling hills, and quaint towns. Visit Amalfi and Revello. This tour is led by an local driver guide, and aims to introduce you to the beauty spots surrounding Sorrento.
Hit the road and see a bit more of the Amalfi Coast on this full day tour from Naples. With air-conditioned MB vehicle and a professional English speaking driver all included, sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenic ride.
Departing from Naples the vehicle joins the Amalfi Coastal Road, one of the most scenic coastal drives in Europe. The scenery is superb, looking out over the bay of Naples and Sorrento.
Positano boasts a dramatic landscape, with the road descending all the way down to sea level. Stop to take photographs of this special town, appearing like a waterfall cascading down the rocks and into the sea.
Approximately 1-hour later arrive in Amalfi. Here you will have 2 hours of free time. Visit the magnificent 9th Century cathedral, wander the narrow meandering streets, and browse the many shops and coffee houses. Weather permitting, there is often a chance to take a guided boat tour at sea.
Afterwards head to Scala for a lunch overlooking Revello and the Amalfi Coast. Your vehicle continues on to Ravello. This is the place where Wagner was inspired to write part of one of his opera’s. This quaint little town has a main square where the centerpiece is the bright picturesque 11th century cathedral. Explore the square, grab a coffee, or visit the Villa Rufolo with its landscaped gardens and wonderful views.
Heading back towards Naples, pass over the hills to Sorrento. Return to your cruise ship between 16:00 and 17:00.
- Round trip private transfers from Naples to Amalfi & Sorrento and back
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Guided boat ride along the coast (€ 12.00)
- Cathedral in Amalfi (€ 3.00)
- Villa Rufolo gardens (€ 5.00)
- Museum in Ravello and Church (€ 3.00)
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Pick-up from the cruise ship terminal in the port. Alternatively, pick-up from your hotel in Naples, if within the city’s boundaries. Please provide the name of your cruise ship or hotel, and arrival time of your ship.
- Every extra hour you want to add will cost 90 Euro.
- Rates is intended per party NOT PER PERSON.
- We accept credit and debit card payments.