- Type: Tours in Rome
- Departs From: Civitavecchia, Italy
- Meeting Point: Port Pick-up
- Duration: 4hrs & Customised
- Availability: Daily
- Voucher info: Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Languages: English
What You’ll Get
- Create a tour of Rome that suits your interests
- Marvel at the Baroque Trevi Fountain, and throw a coin in the water for you come back
- See the pagan temple of the Pantheon
- Discover miraculous works of art by Bernini and Michelangelo
- Relax among the beautiful buildings of Piazza Navona
See the sights of Rome that interest you most on a customized, 8-hour tour from Civitavecchia. Enjoy the most famous monuments of Eternal City: the Colosseum, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain, St. Peter’s Basilica and Sistine Chapel.
Your tour of Rome starts at the harbor in Civitavecchia, and takes in all the most important and interesting sights of the Eternal City in 8 hours.
Visit the Colosseum to experience up-close the most famous amphitheater of the Roman Republic. Next, go to the Roman Forum to see the everyday life in Ancient Rome.
Take a short drive to Palatine Hill to overlook the Circus Maximus, the huge chariot race stadium of the Roman Empire. Wander the streets and squares of the city center to see iconic sights, such as the Trevi Fountain. Throw a coin in the fountain if you one day want to return to Rome.
Explore the Pantheon, a 2,000-year-old pagan temple, to see the best-preserved monument of the Roman Republic. See Piazza Navona, and take a stroll around Bernini’s stunning Fountain of the Four Rivers.
End the day at the Vatican Museums, and discover the vast papal collection of art, including Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel. Enter St. Peter’s Basilica to gaze in awe at works of art such as Michelangelo’s “Pietà” and Bernini’s Towers.
After your Rome tour, your driver will take you back to the Port of Civitavecchia for your cruise.
- Civitavecchia Cruise Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Entrance ticket and fees
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Expert guide available upon request at an additional charge.
- Guests must provide a valid ID and a deposit directly payable to the local guide for the audio guide issued by the Vatican Museums at the beginning of the tour. Please note that the deposit will be refunded upon return of the audio guide.
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge.
- Every extra hour you want to add will cost 90 Euro.
- Rates is intended per party NOT PER PERSON.
- We accept credit and debit card payments.