- Type: Tours of Italy
- Departs From: Livorno Port
- Pick-up / Drop-off Location: From your ship in Livorno
- Pick-up Time (recommended): 8.00 am
- Duration: 9hrs
- Availability: Daily
- Voucher info: Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Languages: English
What You’ll Get
- Discover the brightly painted villages of Cinque Terre
- Take a boat ride from Manarola to Vernazza
- See the smallest of the Cinque Terre villages cut off from the sea
- Drive the impressive coast road from Vernazza
- Enjoy some free time to taste the local food and wine
- See the marble quarries of Carrara
- Browse the local shops in Riomaggiore
Discover the terraced hills and colorful villages of Cinque Terre on a private 9-hour tour from Livorno. Enjoy the marble quarries of Carrara, take a boat ride from Riomaggiore, drive the impressive coastal road, and more.
Experience a full-day tour of the charming villages of Cinque Terre, world famous for its dramatic coastline and terraced towns of painted houses.
Following a pick-up from your ship in Livorno Port, drive across the rolling hills of Tuscany and past the Carrara marble quarries en route to Riomaggiore. Your driver will tell the history and explain the traditions of the area along the way.
Upon arrival in Riomaggiore, look at the boats in the marina, and stroll the colorful streets to browse the local shops. Continue to Manarola, a picture-postcard village of painted houses surrounded by vineyards and olive groves.
Transfer by boat to Vernazza, considered the “Pearl of Cinque Terre.” Stop for lunch in any of the restaurants on the waterfront. Sample the local cuisine along with a glass of Cinque Terre wine, produced in the region since the 11th century.
After lunch, drive along the impressive coast road to Corniglia, the smallest of the 5 villages and the only one that can barely be reached by sea. See the vineyards on the terraces of the Cinque Terre hills, and enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding area before your transfer back to your ship in Livorno.
- Deluxe Mercedes Viano
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Fresh bottle of water on board
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Gratuities (optional)
- The itinerary may incur minor changes due to weather, sea or road conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Every extra hour you want to add will cost 90 Euro.
- Rates is intended per party NOT PER PERSON.
- We accept credit and debit card payments.