- Type: Tours in Florence
- Departure From: Will be indicated on voucher
- Meeting Point: Pick-up your hotel in Rome
- Duration: 9 hours full Day
- Availability: Daily at upon request
- Product Code:
- Voucher info: Print the voucher and bring it with you
- Languages: English
What You’ll Get
- Discover the city known as the “Cradle of the Renaissance”
- Get views of the Ponte Vechhio from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Visit the beautiful Piazzale Michelangelo and enjoy a panoramic view of Florence
- See the famous statue of David at the Academy Gallery
- Admire Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Baptistery, the Domo Square and more
- Drive through the picturesque Arno Valley
- Visit Two UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- See Siena – exclusive opening of intimate and secret sights
Discover the Cradle of the Renaissance on a full-day private tour of Florence and Siena from Rome. Get spectacular views of the Duomo in Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo.
Visit a city of incomparable churches, monasteries, museums, galleries and palaces in Florence, the center of medieval trade and finance and the birthplace of Italian Renaissance.
A unique and authentic experience of Siena and its traditions, with guided tour of the old town and exclusive admission to the heart of a “Contrada”.
Explore the Cradle of the Renaissance on a full-day private or group tour of Florence and Siena, and breathe in the artistic atmosphere of the medieval streets. Drive across beautiful Tuscan hills to reach Florence from Rome, and get a stunning city overview from the lookout at Piazzale Michelangelo.
Visit crafts mens’ workshops and Renaissance palaces, where memories of the Medici family are linked with the splendor of renowned artists like Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and Botticelli.
Visit the Academy Museum (Accademia) to see Michelangelo’s magnificent David, before exploring Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, with its beautiful Brunelleschi dome. The Baptistery and Giotto’s Bell Tower complete this astonishing part of the city.
Then, walk to the Piazza Della Signoria, considered the heart of Florence. After some free time for lunch, take a short paronamic tour of Piazza Santa Croce, where great artists, such as Michelangelo, are buried.
- Pick-up from hotels in Rome city center
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Transport in an air-conditioned MB minivan
- Entrance ticket and fees
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Please dress appropriately for extensive walking and visiting sacred religious sites.
- No umbrellas, trolleys, large bags, or tripods will be allowed into the museums.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Optional – Expert local English-speaking guide in Florence
- Every extra hour you want to add will cost 90 Euro.
- Rates is intended per party NOT PER PERSON.
- We accept credit and debit card payments.