- Type: Tours to Pisa & Florence
- Departs From: Livorno, Italy
- Meeting Point: Next to your ship in Livorno
- Duration: 9 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Voucher info: Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Languages: English
What You’ll Get
- Enjoy this private full-day shore excursion from the port of Livorno to visit two wonderful Tuscan cities – Pisa and Florence.
- Admire the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa, a monument of outstanding universal value
- Explore the magnificent Piazza dei Miracoli, in the heart of Pisa.
- Experience the most beautiful view to the city of Florence from the famous Michelangelo Square. You’ll visit many of the most renowned buildings in the city, including the Piazza della Signoria and the Basilica di Santa Croce, as well as the Cathedral and the Baptistery.
This full-day private shore excursion takes you from the Livorno Port to see the attractions of Pisa and Florence. You’ll travel in comfort by a luxury MB vehicle, and your English-speaking driver guide will show you the best that both cities have to offer!
Enjoy this excursion from Livorno port with a 30-minute drive to Pisa, stopping first at the Miracles Field, where you’ll see the famed Leaning Tower of Pisa, along with the Duomo and Baptistry. You’ll have time to take photos here and shop for souvenirs. We can also purchase tickets to climb the Tower if you’d like to do this.
Next your driver will take you to Cavalieri Square, the location of several ornate buildings that belonged to the Medicis. You’ll then drive along the Arno River, where you will see Pisa’s first leaning tower – a century older than the more famous one.
Florence is a 1-hour drive away and on arrival we’ll stop at Michelangelo Square for breathtaking views of the major sights of Florence. Your driver will also stop at Santa Croce Church, known best for the tombs of Italian notables such as Michelangelo and Galileo.
At the Academia Museum you’ll skip the line to see Michelangelo’s David without having to wait! The heart of Florence, Repubblica Square, is where you’ll experience the major attractions of the city, such as the Duomo, the Porcellino Market and the Old Bridge.
After lunch and shopping we’ll depart around 16:00 for the drive back to Livorno and your ship. If you’d like to try some of Italy’s best gelato, your driver will make a stop along the way!
- Car and driver-guide for 9 hours
- English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Your professional English speaking driver will pick you up directly at the pier next to your ship holding a sign with your name, and will accompany you to visit Pisa and Florence.
- To make a reservation we need your tour details and a credit card number to secure the reservation.
- Every extra hour you want to add will cost 90 Euro.
- Rates is intended per party NOT PER PERSON.
- We accept credit and debit card payments.