- Type: Tours in Rome
- Departs From: Civitavecchia, Italy
- Meeting Point: Port Pick-up
- Duration: 9 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Voucher info: Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Languages: English
What You’ll Get
- Experience Rome’s ancient glory at the Imperial Forum and the Coliseum
- Savor a traditional Italian lunch
- Admire the immense collections of the Vatican Museums
- Explore the Renaissance art work that adorns the walls and ceilings of the Sistine Chapel
Experience the highlights of ancient Rome at a relaxed pace on a full-day shore excursion from Civitavecchia. Visit the Spanish steps, stop at the Trevi fountain, admire the centuries-old Colosseum and Pantheon, and spend an afternoon exploring the Vatican.
You’ll be met by your friendly, English-speaking guide at the port in Civitavecchia and be taken by luxury transport to Rome’s historical city center. The tour begins in Piazza Venezia, at the National Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II.
Enjoy the splendors of ancient Rome, which include the Roman Forum, the magnificent and massive Coliseum, the Capitoline and Palatine Hill, the Circus Maximus, Piazza Venezia, and the all God Basilica – Pantheon.
You’ll be enchanted by the famed Piazza Navona, admire the Spanish Steps, and toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain to ensure your return to Rome. Enjoy a delicious traditional Italian lunch before venturing to Vatican City, the world’s smallest state.
Spend your afternoon visiting the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica, before returning to your cruise ship at the end of this full-day tour in Rome from Civitavecchia.
- Civitavecchia Cruise Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Expert Tour Guide
- Entrance ticket and fees
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Expert guide available upon request at an additional charge.
- It is strongly recommended that you pre-purchase your Vatican tickets online in advance, for a visit at 14:00.
- Please note that in order to enter the Vatican, the dress code requires attire that covers the shoulders and knees. The Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel are closed on Sundays with the exception of the last Sunday of every month.
- It is recommended that you pre-purchase your Colosseum ticket online.
- Cancellation Policy: Please note that there will be no charge if you cancel your reservation by e-mail at least 1 week before the date of the requested service. If the cancellation is not done according to these terms, we reserve the right to debit a no show fee on your credit card for the total amount of services requested.
- Every extra hour you want to add will cost 90 Euro.
- Rates is intended per party NOT PER PERSON.
- We accept credit and debit card payments.